Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons are:
- Item(s) not available.
- Difficulty in processing payment information.
- Cannot ship to the address provided.
- Duplicate order was placed.
- Cancelled due to a customer request.
- Shipping address is a reshipper or mail forwarding service.
All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases may be processed and shipped.
If your order is cancelled, you will receive an email notice alerting you to the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items, however please allow several business days for the refund to process.
If you are interested in placing a new order or if you have questions about a cancelled order, please contact us.